Real Girl Beauty

For every girl who's imagined herself as Lucky Magazine's "Lucky Girl." Or who's conquered her addiction to the bitchier-than-thou style.com forums. Or who reacts every day to her Daily Candy email with the same: "Who can afford that?" Here are some heartfelt health and beauty tips from one Real Girl to another.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday Musings

Herro!!

I've got pressing matters to share with you before this week's beauty post.

1) WOW. I just held the final, soon to be published version of my novel for the first time. It's gorgeous, all pink and pretty and scrumptious! Of course I'll share more with you once it's out in the world! But--yay!!

2) I need new makeup brushes. In particular--and in this order--blush, concealer, powder. MAC brushes get great reviews--any specifics to recommend? Any other brands you love? I'm going for high quality here.

3) Retinol. I'm not loving the way the skin looks around my eyes, and I need to add a retinol product to my nightly regimen. Any recommendations, my dearies?

There you go. Some food for thought before the products fly by. Like beautiful ships in the night. Except on land. And not ships.

Love you guys! Holla at me!
xx
RG