Real Girl Beauty

For every girl who's imagined herself as Lucky Magazine's "Lucky Girl." Or who's conquered her addiction to the bitchier-than-thou style.com forums. Or who reacts every day to her Daily Candy email with the same: "Who can afford that?" Here are some heartfelt health and beauty tips from one Real Girl to another.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Come Meet Real Girl!


The highlighting concealer post is just around the corner, but in the meantime I wanted to tell all you lovely people that my next reading for Pick Me Up has been scheduled!

And...no joke? I'm reading in the SAME BUILDING AS A SEPHORA.

Please come join me for what's sure to be a fun time: Tuesday, August 15th at 7:00PM at the Borders in the Time Warner Center at 10 Columbus Circle. By the way? "Time Warner Center" is just another name for "Fancy Mall." Swoon.

Did you read the hilarious report of my last (and first) reading? If you haven't, it's worth a look-see. And make sure you read to the very end for the best part.

Finally, I'll take this opportunity to thank every single reader who's taken the time to let me know--either in comments here or in a personal email--how much they love the novel. I truly appreciate every single person who buys the book, let alone the ones who take the trouble to say nice things about it! So thank you, thank you, thank you!

So far there are no plans for readings in other cities, but I'll certainly let you know if something comes up. And I hope I get to meet you in person! I'll be able to sign books and chat after the reading.

Of course I remain your,
Real Girl
xx