Real Girl Beauty

For every girl who's imagined herself as Lucky Magazine's "Lucky Girl." Or who's conquered her addiction to the bitchier-than-thou style.com forums. Or who reacts every day to her Daily Candy email with the same: "Who can afford that?" Here are some heartfelt health and beauty tips from one Real Girl to another.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tiiiiiiiiiime

Where have you gone, Sir Time? Here I spend all this beauty-directed energy fighting you, striving to halt your eager ravages on my face. And then you go and slap me upside the head by ABANDONING ME COMPLETELY.

As y'all know, I've started a new career. Picture being a weather man on your first day of weather manning ever, and they stick you in the middle of a blizzard in the Arctic. I have had literally almost no free time this week, save three hours for Lost and Alias. So I apologize for the lack of recent Real Girl entries. I also apologize to my television and Real Cat, who both must be feeling quite neglected...

But I'm been hearing rumbles that you want to know about this pore-clearing gel I've been sampling...And I've also been trying out a new eye cream that might have merit. So you let me know. When I do my Real Girl post this week, should we talk about the pores or the eyes? I leave it up to you, my dears.

And I remain your (exhausted beyond belief),
Real Girl
xx