Real Girl Beauty

For every girl who's imagined herself as Lucky Magazine's "Lucky Girl." Or who's conquered her addiction to the bitchier-than-thou style.com forums. Or who reacts every day to her Daily Candy email with the same: "Who can afford that?" Here are some heartfelt health and beauty tips from one Real Girl to another.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lip Smacking Good




Here's a Real Girl Beauty quickie! I just found this site, lipmedic.com, and I'm already in love. Not that I've actually tried it...but any lip balm selection that can be sorted by flavor deserves some kind of extra credit.

Personally, I'm a dessert-scent gal, and I can't wait to try some of the Dairy Queen flavors, like Chocolate Dipped Vanilla Ice Cream. Yes, it's probably just flavored chapstick. But still. Hello drool.

Has anyone tried any of these lip balms? Have you got some great-tasting products to recommend? Any thoughts at all?

Clearly, I've got to go out now and get me an ice cream cone. Mmmmm.

xx
Your Real Girl