Real Girl Beauty

For every girl who's imagined herself as Lucky Magazine's "Lucky Girl." Or who's conquered her addiction to the bitchier-than-thou style.com forums. Or who reacts every day to her Daily Candy email with the same: "Who can afford that?" Here are some heartfelt health and beauty tips from one Real Girl to another.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Real Girl's favorite word: Discount




Liz is Working (see sidebar) just said the most wonderful thing to me. I was so touched! Really, I felt tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. In fact, it's so moving, I had to share it with you right away:

FF2004

No, that's not code for "Real Girl, you're the best!" Please. Like I'd be moved to tears by my own self? Uh-uh. That code stands for 20% off.

The 20% you can save RIGHT NOW at Sephora.com (online only, alas, but still--20% off is not a phrase to be taken lightly!).

And darlings, there's no need to rush. You can use it until Sunday December 5.

Tell me what you're going to get!! I will be overwhelmed with excitement for you!

Love,
Real Girl